How To Get Insurance?
Insurance is available at the time of sale from Voltaire Diamonds, as a package called DiamondGuard. If you have not purchased your jewellery directly from Voltaire Diamonds, or if you wish to purchase insurance after the time of sale, we can usually arrange insurance for you. Please contact us for further details.
Voltaire Diamonds offer precious diamond jewellery at up to 25% less than high street prices. For more information and to see Voltaire Diamonds Gallery, see: www.VoltaireDiamonds.ie
What is DiamondGuard?
- DiamondGuard is, quite simply, INSTANT cover for your precious jewellery, issued by Voltaire Diamonds
- DiamondGuard will replace your item up to the value shown on the certificate issued by Voltaire Diamonds
- It is straight forward, and supported by industry experts, T.H. March.
What does DiamondGuard offer?
- Simple certificate with minimum of exclusions.
- Cover anywhere in Ireland plus up to 30 consecutive days elsewhere.
- All items insured against physical loss or damage including theft and accidental loss.
- Claims settlement exclusively by repair or replacement via Voltaire Diamonds (N.B. There is no cash settlement option)
- Voltaire Diamonds is available to assist you during opening hours
- No excess applied to losses (typical home insurance has a minimum €50 excess)
Contact Voltaire Diamonds
What doesn’t DiamondGuard cover?
- Any insured person not resident in Ireland.
- Any entirely brittle article.
- Any losses from baggage unless being carried by the insured person or purchaser of the item.
- Any item stolen from an unattended vehicle.
- Any loss from wear and tear, gradual deterioration, mechanical or electrical breakdown or cleaning, repair or renovation.
To explore how we can help you with your engagement ring insurance or jewellery insurance requirements, please contact us.
DiamondGuard is for Voltaire Diamonds through insurance broker T.H. March & Co Limited, a broker with over 100 years of experience in the placement of insurances for personal jewellery and the jewellery trade. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyds via T.H. March.